NCPQVE Documents Available
A number of informational documents are available from the NCPQVE
- The NCPQVE Overview of the Project Framework and Proposed
Standards and Indicators
- The NCPQVE Proposed Instructional Materials Review Instrument -
Includes the NCPQVE Standards and Indicators.
- The NCPQVE Questions and Answers Booklet - Answers to the
questions posed by the field regarding a quality review process
being developed and established.
- Annotated Bibliography for National Skill Studies - Abstracts of
several national workforce skill studies published between 1988
to 1992, and reviewed in the process of developing initial
- Annotated Bibliography - Research relating to the design,
development and implementation of curricula standards.
- Application for the NCPQVE Reviewers Bureau
- NCPQVE Guidebook
Table of Contents | Next Article | Previous Article